View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2020, 18:49 (Ref:4001211)   #35
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
I talked to a couple different folks in the will call office about plans for Petit. They said there aren't any plans for camping restrictions currently. I know they aren't the top authorities when it comes to info like that, but nothing has trickled down to them yet.
this year is so bizarre. Normally about now I'm being neurotic about check lists, staging our gear and long term weather trends.
Now I'm just hoping that it all actually happens.
It was nice to see lots a fluffy green stuff surviving at our site though.
Must be nice to be surrounded by that fuzzy green stuff!

speaking of lists..... I think we had this conversation last year about whether or not each of us keep a digital list for year after year use. And now I can't remember if I digitized my list from last year! Good thing I got time to figure this out, because I am all sorts of out of whack right now.