View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2020, 23:51 (Ref:4002715)   #45
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This escalated quickly!! This week has been pure shat and I have 2 kids soccer games the same day as the race. I've had a great reality check in 2020 of what is truly important in my life. That said, I just purchased a ticket and threw some coin at Austin Hatcher. I may not come for all four days but it will be important for me to get to the track this year for whatever time I can. Van and all.