View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2019, 17:42 (Ref:3932754)   #179
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Construction is underway and mostly completed.

I will require eggs for Saturday breakfast,I have plenty of sausage patties for Friday and biscuits but if you desire eggs as well a dozen should do both meals. I have bourbon roasted coffee for those who partake and a 36 pack of water. 2 bundles of firewood.

And we have a new campsite address, yup, there are street signs out on site now. We're on Esses Overlook
Nicely done, per usual, sir!

Esses overlook is MUCH better than Family Camping. I guess both work. Can't wait to see my T4 family.

Straw for dust control or no? I gotta sure there's not been a run on it again this year...