View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2009, 16:40 (Ref:2515556)   #16
tristancliffe
Veteran

United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
tristancliffe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtristancliffe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Many thanks to all those marshalling around Silverstone, particularly in the afternoon when the weather went from bad to worse. I was in the penultimate race that day, but I don't think I gave you too much work (for once!). And thanks to your enthusiastic flag waving I was even able to see some of the yellows through the spray - rare in those conditions.

It probably counts for very little, but I waved and clapped at every post I could see on my way back to the pits. I can't offer much more myself (though I think the Monoposto club do something involving free fleeces - but don't quote me on that).

If you were in charge of the Brooklands gravel trap in the morning (well, about 11:50) then apologies for making it look untidy during my brief visit.

All joking aside, thanks and well done for keeping a difficult weathered meeting going so smoothly, despite the best efforts of the drivers!