View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2021, 10:21 (Ref:4062317)   #262
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachinets040 View Post
I do not know how it is in your country, but in the middle/eastern Europe the marque Audi is treated like god. Because they are the trademark for quality/german quality.

I am silently telling you that Toyota cars have better quality cars and they do not have the recognition of the likes of Audi cars.

What services do you mean from Audi? Do they treat customers/fans better?
With what did they earn fans hearts? By applying dirty tactics in DTM never seen before in motorsports?

TBH Audi never acted as a humble team nor did they try extremely to be like that. Take just Kristensen, Loic Duval, Lotterer, Ulrich and Gade. They were just like inflated frogs - subjective opinion, not to insult anyone.
Seeing this being a Toyota thread, I do not wish to dive into the discussion. However reading that you believe a driver like Tom Kristensen is a “inflated frog” (do not know what you mean other than being negative) tells me you have never 1st hand experienced the Audi Sport fan services they offered at Le Mans.
As a side note, Tom K is probably the most down to earth and nice guy you can ever meet! (And that is taking my national bias aside)