Thread: WEC Glickenhaus Hypercar
View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2020, 23:44 (Ref:3956173)   #75
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
The Ford Glickenhaus Wars

After The Glickenhaus Boot beat The Ford Factory Bronco by 220 miles at The Baja 1000 The Ford Glickenhaus Wars continue.

Ford is going to charge $250K for the clear coated carbon option on their 2020 Ford GT's. It does require more work, that's why we charge $60K for it on our 004.

We also offer Tinted Clear Coated Carbon for the same 60K.

Our V8 004S will have at least 20 more HP than the 2020 V6 Ford GT and even in tinted CF cost about the same as a painted Ford GT. Our tinted CF 004CS will have about 200 more HP than a cleared CF Ford GT and cost $100K less.

Our 004 will have 3 seats v Ford's 2 and unlike The Ford GT our Factory 004C will continue to race indefinitely. Our 004 will also weigh about 700 LBS less than the 2020 Ford GT.

Unlike Ford Our Glickenhaus Le Mans Hypercar pictured above, full press release soon, will race in the top class at Le Mans in 2021.

Our 2020 productive capacity for 004's is sold out.

Our goal is to increase our 2021 004 productive capacity to 100 cars. We are now accepting pre orders for them.
Thanks, can't wait to see this project move forward. Although I suspect I'll see the same number of these on the road as I do the current Ford, which is zero