Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2018, 07:19 (Ref:3852543)   #72
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm actually quite enthusiastic about the prospect of the Masters Endurance Legends coming to Silverstone, regardless of how they are peddled, it'll be nice to see those cars on track again. But, in no way do I consider that compensation for the two hours of race time we'll lose. To me, four hours is bordering on a sprint race, with very little 'endurance' involved. Seems the opinions of racegoers (by which I mean those with a passing interest in the discipline) hold rather more weight than the opinions of those with a passion for endurance racing. Six hours passes all too quickly, four hours...barely time for a sneeze and it's gone.