View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2023, 22:03 (Ref:4185198)   #7
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Not too far from where I live there is a place that restores and sells old cars. They often have a Healey or two in there. I've always fancied one.... When I win the lottery or get a big win on the Premium Bonds, who knows.....
Grew up with a 64 (I think) Spridget in the garage, it's still there and hasn't moved yet its own power for probably 35 years and has 2 engines in milk crates, both seized completely. There's one not too far away on auction for 2k, thankfully I don't have a garage or it would be purchased