View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2020, 08:43 (Ref:3986435)   #2096
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Why are the soles of elephants' feet yellow?

So they can hide upside down in a bowl of custard.

You've never seen an elephant in a bowl of custard? Shows how good the disguise is.

All these jokes are very funny in the wee small hours after several glasses of good cheer. Let's pretend we're there, not kicking our heels at home. More!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Many, many years ago I was working at a small mixing machine, when a colleague wandered in and asked;

"What's green and got wheels?"

When I was unable to answer he said; "Grass." "Grass?"

Punchline; "I lied about the wheels."

After he left I was thinking what a stupid joke it was, not in the least bit funny .... and then I started to laugh, and laugh, and laugh, as the idea came to me .."I lied about the wheels." I still smile even now.

Why does it take six women with Post natal depression to change a light bulb?

Knock! Knock! Whose there? Wurlitzer. Wurlitzer who? ........

What time was the Chinaman's dental appointment?

A Chinaman went for a job on a building site, and the foreman put him in charge of the supplies office. Later he decided to check on the man, but when he got to the Supplies Hut the guy was no where to be seen.

The the Chinaman jumped-up from behind the counter and shouted;

Surplies , surplies!

Well you did ask.

See there are worse things than the Covid virus after all.