View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2018, 16:32 (Ref:3831426)   #1200
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I renewed my subscription to Eurosport Player but got fed up with adverts. So I signed up to the WEC feed which I streamed from my phone to the TV. Apart from a couple of glitches it worked well. Had the Radio Le Mans feed on my laptop and although there was a time lag it wasn't a problem.

Overall I think it was a good solution. In fact its the first time since I was a young lad that I will look at attending next year. Dont think I'll be camping though.
Just FYI for next year, on Eurosport player there is one feed with no adverts or commentary, just the pure car sounds. You can link this up with Radio Le Mans.