View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2023, 12:13 (Ref:4178492)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I travel pretty light these days Peter as Le Mans is really my only (planned) racing trip. Well, 'light' in the sense of number, rather than weight! I have my new 100-400mm 4.5-5.6 L IS II but other than that I only carry an 18-35mm 3.5-5.6 IS that I bought principally for video with my SLR (however as the video experience has been disappointing, I don't make a lot of use of it). TBH, for 'snaps' and video, I use my iPhone most of the time. I think I have an old 28-80mm somewhere as well. I have a 2X extender for the big lens as well, although that too has seen little use. For me, what is becoming more important is to get over my dislike of using a monopod as with such a heavy lens which I've always used handheld, I'm starting to shake a bit in my old age! I also plan next year to make far more use of my tripod as I feel the need to try and get some different night shots, more like the ones I used to take at LM at night years ago - assuming I can get into some places where it will bear fruit.