View Single Post
Old 9 May 2020, 08:54 (Ref:3975190)   #24
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Actually i don't think that's right. Trackdays in particular are a good source of income with many fewer people on site. Even before C19 there were many trackday companies restricting participants in return for a larger entry fee. These companies will operate as normal and circuit income will be as normal.

At my local track marshalling on such days consists of a rescue truck and observers sat in the spectator areas at the main corners. It really couldn't be any more pared back, and the independent organisers take the financial risk as there is a fixed fee for circuit rental. Even for testing there is little extra provision.

It may be that prices rise in some instances to spread costs/profits among fewer drivers but this is mainly a wealthy market and they will pay what it takes. Circuits won't be hit as long as they can open.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk