Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2019, 03:29 (Ref:3933032)   #77
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Part of the fun will be the drive down, so we will probably go off the interstate for some (for Petit the plan is pretty much all off interstate and through Blue Ridge). I am told there is a car train from Florida somewhere to near Baltimore. We might do that on the way back.
I think driving is the best. Petit? Watch for Foliage Picture people (Google that) and watch the Top Gear Episode on the BR Parkway. It's magnificent, if you're not in a rush, but there's plenty of other roads adjacent to it that are good enough. Sebring. Spring break traffic. Otherwise, it's still a haul!

Car train? Hmmm. This is America. We have these things here??

Quote:
I’m not interested. Did it a few times at Le Mans. I like to get there and be settled.
I did it sorta kinda for the Daytona 24. Never again.