Thread: Sebring 2019
View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2021, 22:19 (Ref:4063488)   #84
yronbay
Rookie

yronbay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gurney parking

I realize this is a 2 yr old thread, but I couldn't find one for 2021 and the 2020 one was, well, not as active. New to this forum seeking some information.
My wife & I actually attended 12 Hrs of Sebring in November 2020 and had a great time. Planning to take my son, a huge IMSA fan, in 2022. I have read many comments from various places giving the consensus that the Gurney Terrace tickets aren't worth the extra cost. My question is a bit more specific than the view or other amenities - I am curious about the parking pass that is included with Gurney Terrace. The only thing I ever see is that "One parking pass on the Ulmann Straight is included." I can't seem to find any details on exactly where that is though - is that parking on the INSIDE of the track along Ulmann (thus having relatively easy access to get from the Gurney Terrace to your car), or is it on the OUTSIDE of the track, along the purple section of RV parking? Makes a huge difference - if it is outside the track, it would be closer to use free parking near gate 3. As such, I'm assuming the parking pass is for inside the track, but I would like someone to confirm that. Thanks for any & all help!!