View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2014, 10:58 (Ref:3467588)   #1185
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i like lmp2 a lot. watching elms this year has been like watching old school formula 3 again - there's 3 different chassis at the front of the field, and they all have strengths and weaknesses in different areas just like the drivers and the teams themselves. it's fascinating that even though these chassis are mostly quite long in the tooth there's still more time to be extracted, and bodywork combos to tweak.

lmp1 is ok but to me it's like f1. i really don't understand the technologies involved, and the amount of money thrown at it reduces the appeal. a small team can run a lmp2 car from the back of a trailer on a very minimal budget and still be within a respectable distance of a team run from a shiny truck wearing a shiny uniform.