View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2023, 18:06 (Ref:4146115)   #15
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I do miss the standing start though, especially watching the cameras down the front stretch. Standing start and shaved street tires made for fun races. Audis popping out and passing near everyone with Quattro and then Caddy coming up to catch them when Andy Pilgrim decided it was time to stop saving the tires and go.

Always forget that GT America and GT WC America are separate things under the banner, usually why I end up forgetting what is running. Sometimes catch them on YouTube when bored
I run an iPhone app for schedules and GTWC vs GT confused me for ages when populating data. I had a whole bunch of people on Twitter who were also shocked these were different series.

SRO hasn't managed GTWC/GT well in the US.