View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2014, 06:46 (Ref:3389616)   #60
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
You can definitely go under that tunnel, unless we've been accidentally sneaking past the Gendarmerie in recent years.

From some directions, it's the quickest way back to the Houx campsites, and it will definitely be frequently used by you Brake dust.

That football stadium is a tragic site. A metaphor for what's wrong with my two favourite sports. That stadium crippled Le Mans FC financially, and now there's that fabulous stadium with no professional team to play in it. As a result, that eye sore on the circuit has been built for nothing, apart from sending a football club under.

All these years and I've never been to the Tetre Rouge cafe. What's it like? From the outside it just looks like a place to grab a beer.
OFFTOPIC, but never mind.

Not only that, but for a football stadium geek the old Stade Léon Bollée was an absolutely wonderful place to watch football (maybe not so much in the winter).

Look at that view! Incredible.

Same as the Ricoh really; I spent many a time in the 90s walking down past the terraced houses on Swan Lane on the way to Highfield Road. I didn't think that Coventry could do any worse than the Ricoh (faceless industrial estate, next to Makro ), but they now have.

By the way, France will be hosting the European Championships, in two years' time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2016 Interestingly, they've completely ignored the west/north-west. Not even Nantes or Rennes got in as venues.