View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2021, 13:45 (Ref:4084192)   #37
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Creventic has had Code 60 when running in the USA before. I don't "buy" this insurance argument.
They are NOT a US based series. IMSA is wholly based and insured within the US. Sorry, you can not buy it but it's reality and pretending you know better just shows cluelessness on your part

PLEASE LISTEN VERY CLEARLY, NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON A NOT FULL COURSE CAUTIONED TRACK UNDER US SERIES (and insured) SAFETY RULES. I spent almost 2 hours on Thursday of Petit weekend talking with a couple from the Homaltro safety team. they have asked and been told by every series they work with that without a FCY you cannot go on track. This couple did while working a Creventic event and were fired mid-session while waiting for clearance to enter the track. So before you run your yap and pretend somehow me telling you factual information is condescending, it is not you're just thin skinned, maybe try actually talking to track officials and workers. You might learn something

Last edited by broadrun96; 18 Nov 2021 at 13:49. Reason: Edit for clarity