View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2003, 22:44 (Ref:734664)   #13
Muzza
Veteran

Brazil
Newbury Park, CA, United States
Muzza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here we go:

1.) Michael Schumacher has already renewed his contract with Ferrari through the 2006 season, and for the time being he is widely expected to fulfill these arrangements, even though some "sources" doubt it;

2.) Esorniloc, the rumours of Frentzen going to DTM have been quite strong in Germany for a while - actually even before Alesi took this path - and this is indeed a possibility. And the always well-informed Adam Ashmore is right: Mercedes no longer has Nick Heidfeld under its wings.

3.) One of the strongest gossips in the Formula 1 paddock has been linking Heidfeld and Jordan for the next year. In several recent instances Eddie Jordan has been quite voiceful on praises to Heidfeld, and he would be a more than adequate replacement to the departing Fisichella. However, Heidfeld seems not to rate the Jordan team very highly, and he has recently stated to the Autosport magazine that "I would not bet my own money on having myself in Formula 1 next year". That would be a shame, as Heidfeld is in my opinion one of the most talented drivers in the circus. And as Gt_R said above, if I were Ron Dennis I would kick the sleep-inducing and forever overrated David Coulthard (that I unkindly call "the Scottish Barrichello") out and bring Heidlfeld in!

4.) Massa flunking? Unable to keep the car on the road? Well, I think I have not been watching the same races as Enemy-ace and BootsOnTheSide. Maybe I missed the grand prix that he was this disappointing.

Heidfeld to stay!

Cheers,

Muzza