View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2020, 11:04 (Ref:3997823)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks Guy. It's quite good fun for me to do these. Most of the photos have never seen the light of day (well, on the internet, anyway). The stories themselves were written way back at the time, so I just have to copy and paste those and then reformat them. It's the scanning that takes the time. There are about 450 photos in the '97 story and I can scan 8 negs at a time. Each 8 takes me about 10-15 minutes to scan and edit for size and for stray dust and hairs (no matter how careful you are, they always get in there somehow!). So it's pretty time consuming. 1998 will follow - eventually!