View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2020, 16:47 (Ref:4005109)   #260
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Indy 500 was so interesting in the 1990's and you felt like what happened from start to finish mattered in the outcome. My first Indy 500 I watched on TV was 1989. In today's era, the last 10 laps is seriously all you need to see. And that reflects my viewing habits from the 1990's today. Is there a 500 since 2011 where what happened before lap 190 mattered at all in the outcome?
I'm not too sure about that. The last 10 laps are the culmination of the previous 190.