View Single Post
Old 29 May 2019, 19:00 (Ref:3906811)   #2464
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I confess I already had most of that. It's easy to guess from year to year.....

Thanks for the link though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Yes it's worthless, anyway what really should happen on Friday (midday) is a single 3 hour race for Road to Le Mans, that'd actually make it something of an event itself

And then on Sat morning after warm-up, the return of Legends race but instead of the tired cliche formats of the past they'd have Masters Endurance Legends instead. The grid from Monza would likely triple in size and you'd have plenty of exotics from yesteryear

The second Sat support race replacing the spec series slot could be some sort of robotic/electric/new innovation tech race, to boost up the message of future and create nice bridge between the old (Legends), future and the current (LM24)
I'd definitely be up for Masters Endurance Legends - oh the memories! Much as I like the idea of a three hour RTLM race, not on Friday. For those there all week and who are going to be up for the entire race over the weekend, Friday is very much a rest and relaxation day. Not a day to watch cars for three hours (IMO).