View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2022, 12:10 (Ref:4123179)   #33
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCCheddaris View Post
It will be interesting to see how many Group 1.5 cars are attracted to the Castle Combe Autumn Classic meeting for the GTSCC race compared to the HRDC race at Silverstone. I always think there is a premium to running races at Silverstone as not only is it centrally placed I wonder if there is an attraction to racing at (not necessarily on) the current Grand Prix circuit. Is the GTSCC race longer than the HRDC race ?
I'm not sure but I know the entry fees are very similar and I'm talking about Thruxton and Sneterton, not the MRL fee for the Classic.