View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2003, 22:57 (Ref:779290)   #16
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That is an interesting perspective, full throttle....and I certainly can see why they would feel that way.....

From what you have written, it sounds like you have either heard that from good sources, or you are part of, or associated with, those who compete in the ALMS and feel that way....

For an ALMS team, it would be a struggle to turn your cars around and get them to La Sarthe...what about the European teams????

We've been reading posts all summer long from Durango team people who said they were gearing up for this, but they didn't show....

On the other hand, Intersport felt it was important enough to enter to cover their bases for the 675, and to try to get the LMP 900 in as well...

But $$$ that weren't budgeted for an event like this (since it was announced many months after race budgets were set) would also make the trip difficult as well...because $$$ don't grow on trees...or I'd be out there picking bushel baskets full of them to put together a team...

Thanks for those thoughts, because the $$$ thing did occur, but the added insight had not....and I appreciate it..

One American Open Wheel Series!