View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2020, 18:50 (Ref:3953326)   #58
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasdriv87 View Post
big gap imo, I hope they do not geo-block international stream as they always did... they won't show the whole race and block international stream to everyone here...
It's mostly Canada who gets screwed, no option to get the sportscar pass I believe. The US doesn't get the international steam because they offer a, yes paid, option. Why would you offer free stream when you're partnered with a paying option. That's the basis of how non-sponsored events work, someone had to pay for it and our sportscar sponsors aren't paying that much.

Under 5 minutes in and multiple mentions of the new Vette and its engine. Although I didn't catch any mention of the depleted no Ford GT GTLM ranks.