View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2007, 12:05 (Ref:2061083)   #13
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I'm abroad from tomorrow until Sunday, so no indicators/clues before I send my predictions to Adam, and the first I'll hear about the race will be after the event. Yes, it's a tough one, I'm not entirely hopeful I can maintain a podium position, the pressure's on!

Good luck guys, and thank you to everyone who has participated, it's been a lot of fun!

And I guess now is as good a time as any to thank Jeremy. Your hard work and dedication to the success of this competition has been awsome. Thank you, you're a complete star!