View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2022, 19:25 (Ref:4108153)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not enough options in your poll. So I picked the best fit, which is to leave it "as is". Because we just don't have enough data yet. Let's see how things play out over the remainder of the season. My best guess is that even if things go extremely well and passing doesn't required DRS they will still not pull the trigger on removal in 2023, but maybe the year after. Or they may experiment heavily with DRS only being used occasionally.

Richard