View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2009, 21:16 (Ref:2513468)   #75
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario911 View Post
Sorry for you, but there's no point in the rules about this. And so, on Autosprint they are skeptical too, about FIA decision. Knowing Autosprint positions about Ferrari (the magazine can be considered as the p.r. magazine of Maranello...), I understand it's all a stupid bluff.
The car's the same from 2007. The last year FIA tried to get outlaw Porsche due to its suspensions. And now they're trying to do the same with engine.
So, tell me why FIA has waited all this time after Oschersleben before to accuse the Porsche...
Why they've not advised Porsche before of Spa? There was the necessary time for Porsche to modify the car.
No, that's clear... FIA is trying to exclude Porsche from the race to win...
Do you think ACO doesn't verify the cars before to admit them to the championship?
Try to be more intelligent, although you are a ferrari lover.

Use your brain, before to give lessons...
I suggest you refrain from taking me to task for something that I am not responsible for. If you wish to sling ****e, we can, as there are several points of contention here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Capire?!

Evidently my avatar cannot be seen, concerning to who I prefer!

L.P.