View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2008, 07:42 (Ref:2174307)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks to Pascal for starting this thread - I was secretly hoping he would when I mentioned this in the main thread........

Quote:
Bentley03

First question (and perhaps Ayse already knows the answer), will Fab be attending the race this year?
I fear not. Although we have had some contact, Fab made it clear to me months ago that he didn't intend to come. His life has clearly moved on a pace, with family and other interests dominating his time. Perhaops there's still time? I'll try and contact him again over the weekend.

On to the main subject - I'd definitely go for the same time and spot as Rob suggests. I just need to make sure that when I take my photos this year, my camera is working properly.....

I Think the expression is 'Damn!'

Also here generally -

Tenthers at Le Mans 07

Are you there?