View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2008, 08:12 (Ref:2176252)   #12
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Thanks to Pascal for starting this thread - I was secretly hoping he would when I mentioned this in the main thread........
yes, I received a strong signal from the LM2008 thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
I had not thought about this one yet. I would say in the same spot as last year at 11.30am which will give people enough time to see the Group C race and get to the meeting point.
OK, same spot that last year, it's a central place that every one can reach ealisy. I will post a link for the first timers.
We can begin the meeting at 11h30, even if some of us will arrive at noon or a bit later.
I will bring a brand new camera for the photo of the group. We will have bernard's one too !

About Fab, he will probably contact us one of these days. It's up to us to show him we keep the group gathered...