View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2011, 11:12 (Ref:2853446)   #9
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For those joining us for the first time (I suspect there may be quite a few of you this year), I'll repost one of my posts from last year's meeting thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Pascal has tagged the tree on Google Earth and there's also a picture of the tree on the link. Zoom out and you should get a feel for where it is, but basically, you go through the pedestrian/vehicle tunnel just inside the main entrance which takes you under the track. Turn right when you emerge the other side and you will be heading towards the new village. Keep walking until you get to the last tree before the permanent buildings and paved/concrete surface of the new village. Simples!
Needless to say, the tree can be reached by those coming from the direction of the pits. Climb the stairs that take you up into the village and keep going. The tree will be just in front of you (right of centre) as you pass the last of the permanent shops.