Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2013, 17:16 (Ref:3190014)   #9
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
I'll just have to figure out how to pack everything on the list (plus perhaps a small tent and a sleeping bag) in a piece of luggage that can go on an airplane. That'll be the tough part...
I managed to pack everything in a small Duffel bag + a good volume Ruck sack, and the chair on the side.

Should we have a sticky first timer thread with all the information we got, and new travelers can ask anything they like?.
I'm not a fan of the "This has already been asked, see "x" thread" replies, but it could be good to have everything collected together with the feeling that all questions are welcome.