Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 24 May 2022, 10:25 (Ref:4111129)   #432
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was thinking of some of the gear I have to take to Le Mans and thought we had a thread on 'new stuff'. I just didn't realise that it went back to a last post by Mike in 2014!

So, as I seem to be in the mood (!), what new gear have those going to LM got for this year?

I have -

A new camping chair (my old one dating back a few years when James and I bought them in Le Mans) hadn't survived many months in the garage very well....)

A new powerbank for my phone (as my last one has now died).

A new dashcam for the car to record a few journeys and the lap on Tuesday (the one I bought for 2019 turned out to be absolute rubbish).

A few racing related t-shirts and a couple of racing related jackets.... It a shame that G-Drive and Rebellion aren't there this year as my G-Drive and Rebellion jackets will seem a bit out of place....