View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2022, 12:20 (Ref:4115541)   #2233
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus View Post
In the interest of balance, I very much enjoyed all the RLM content over the past week, not a single dud moment across the whole team of presenters.

Even listened to a couple of their 'Real World Road Test' podcasts in the car driving back home which had no sound issues.

Unless I am mistaken, they didn't have any 'advert breaks' during the live commentary - just shout outs to the partners (Hagerty, Omologato, Cay Man Islands, etc) - so good for them if them can fund the content without them, as they did used to get annoying by the Sunday
Yeah, there's never a dull moment but often a oops we had all that wrong and Paul is here to correct us moment. Sadly they're becoming a bit more common but the off on a tangent moments are worth more. Often I'll go back and listen during the week after while driving for work to catch up on bits I've missed of the race