Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2014, 07:04 (Ref:3399071)   #339
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It's a toss up, a bright blue convertible saab offering wind in the hair motoring and diesel ecconomy or a petrol prius offering move space to take stuff, tough choice, Pass the sun screen, If a car makes you smile while driving it then costs and practicality are a secondary consideration, oh yes forgot that if i have an accident i would rather be in the saab and certainly not in what ever else hits me/or i hit.
Looks like you will have to suffer the charger Ian, just think of the damage that will do to the enviroment, and if the prius owners club find out they will recind your membership and declare you an evil enemy of the green movement.
Seriously looking forward to driving down in sunshine with the shades on and arm on the door now to pick the appropriate music, suggestions please