View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2023, 15:39 (Ref:4170279)   #3284
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post

I saw a post somewhere this morning calling out that US viewership is declining due to RBR/Max dominance. I don't want to get into that, but many of the comments were all about the high costs of attending races in US and how many feel the pricing is insanely high. The point being F1/FOM risks pricing themselves out of the US market.

Richard
I wonder how much of the interest in F1 in the States came from such a titanic battle between Hamilton and Verstappen. It's easy to say it was due to Drive to Survive and the more media-savvy management, but the two events coincided, so we may find out now the real source of the enthusiasm.