Thread: Programmes
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2022, 15:13 (Ref:4110380)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have a laptop, a tablet and a smartphone, but I would still rather have a printed programme.....

It's probably a very minor consideration (to the clubs, anyway) but there are people who collect programmes. I have the Le Mans programme for every year I've been 1986-2019, plus 2021 and a number from before my Le Mans trips started. I'd be very disappointed indeed if the ACO stopped producing a programme - even though I have many that I've never opened (or even unwrapped).

I have a collection of Le Mans Information Presse - Media Guides which I've managed to collect, many with the aid of a well known commentator who is a personal friend. I have all of them between 1986 and 2010 and was gutted when the guides went digital in 2011...... Sometimes having something physical is a lot better than something virtual....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 May 2022 at 15:18.