View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2007, 19:48 (Ref:2020025)   #377
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jase
The Pit Lane - closed to all except certain personnel - ie requires an extra pass to be there.
Not really. I wandered in and out of the pit-lane/garages on both Saturday and Sunday - unchallenged. Being the decent sort I am, I didn't get in the way of anyone or anything.

I had certainly understood there to be a pitwalk available to non special pass holders. I had no intention of going on it. Whatever we may say, there was ambiguity, and that isn't good for Silverstone or the ACO.