View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2007, 09:25 (Ref:2020841)   #380
henk4
Veteran

Netherlands
Rozenburg, Holland
henk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridhenk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jase
A Grand job from my perspective. The people on the gate are Security. Perhaps you should write to Events Management to complain about their staff doing their job, but not going that extra bit for you/the people in the queue as you seem to believe they should.
Not such a grand job actually, as the Organisers told Security whom to let in and whom not, but they failed to convey that message properly to the individual staff members.
I have attended the series wearing an official media jacket, an all (6) events pass which gives access to Paddock-Pits-Track, and yet twice staff members stopped me as the word "pitlane" was not on my pass. They had a piece of paper showing all the passes and the "pitlane" passes had a red rim while mine was blue.
After my complaints in the media center the LeMans Series Organisers talked again with security and obviously it was settled. Later on one security member tried to remove me from the pitlane again whilest clearing after the pitwalk.... I "mentally" showed him the finger and stayed where I was....