View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2022, 10:56 (Ref:4094551)   #23
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
In the case you mentioned the opinions of Herbert and Hill were balanced by those of Brundle,di Resta,Rosberg,Button and in the case of Monza Massa.
So when you look across the range of British reporters, there is balance.

At least we know there is a range of British commentary for consumption; a range of dissenting opinions rather than all plain vanilla.