View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2023, 00:05 (Ref:4183887)   #51
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Sorry I can’t link it but there is an article in the business section of The Australian today that paints a very grim picture about the long and short term financial position of RACE.
Multi million dollar losses and the financial report casts a lot of doubt on their ability to service their near $50million of debt going forward.
So I was right when I said it was not a viable business and questioned why anyone would put money into it in its current form which has not changed. My posts are here somewhere if you need to confirm what I said.

As for the current parity hoopla you can't run a 4 valve motor against a two valve motor and expect anything else than the problems it has created, again it is something I said that would not work, Mercedes and Nissan proved that. The blind leading the blind seems to be an apt description of the whole debacle.

Off topic but I may as well get both topics out of the way in one post as I don't come here much these days.