View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2007, 14:00 (Ref:1858934)   #20
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tour
We are Le Mans virgins too but we are coming in '07

To say I'm excited is an understatement. It will be my last weekend in Europe before I am off to the US, Canada and Oz to watch some ALMS, Grand Am, Champ Car and V8 action for 6 months. I am buzzing for this season.

I am going to Le Mans with some dedicated fans and a few lightweights. Can someone tell me, will the casual fans struggle with a ferry on the Wednesday, camping for 4 nights and then coming back Sunday night??

We are hoping to book it all ourselves rather than get a package deal although hope to be near the Speed Chills set-up. Is this the right way to go about it????
We prefer to travel back on monday - however we do usually drive about an hour on Sunday after the race then stay in a hotel - goig all the way back on Sunday is hard work IMO, however the campsites can be a bit dodgy on Sundays nights!