Thread: ELMS ELMS 2015 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2014, 12:50 (Ref:3472214)   #17
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it's not freight necessarily that's the big hit - for example i've just booked a door to door 40ft container to somewhere in china for £1600 on a 42 day journey. if they timed it so it could be done by sea both ways and the road/rail element wasn't too silly it'd be pretty reasonable. flight tickets for personnel are more than that - 10 economy seats to the states and you're not far off £6k, a couple of premium economy seats for the drivers and important team members and it's not far off £12k.

i like jarama too. estoril reminded me a lot of there, aside from the lack of dust. the location and slightly... retro feel to the place was very similar