View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2020, 22:13 (Ref:3988611)   #2010
SnoodyMcFlude
Veteran

United Kingdom
SnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnoodyMcFlude should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
The races this weekend were great to watch but its 2020 folks. More cameras are needed for sure. At least have some cams on the Hacksenback section. Extend the chance to see the GT3 leaders run around somewhat more. End of the Grand prix loop and waiting to the Dottinger Hur is a long wait.
Definitely a shame thay we can't see a bit more, especially Hatzenbach which is so close to the go loop. The infrastructure is so tricky due to the topography etc. Usually they have planes to repeat the signal but not sure they're covid spec. And I know from personal experience that mobile signal is patchy at best, even to the point that there were some places in 2019 where I couldn't get signal despite having it thw previous year. Even places like Schwalbenschwanz where you'd have thought it would be clear.

Plus of course they're trying to keep number of people involved down, so guess they are limited with number of cameramen

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk