Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2023, 10:01 (Ref:4163655)   #988
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I must admit I've listened to RLM less and less over the years. 5 years ago I had my earphones clamped to my head permanently through practice and race but I didn't even put them on this year until a few hours into the race. I've always loved listening to Trussers but I too find the 'name dropping' Twitter hashtag stuff that Akrapovic refers to very dull indeed. The only time I've communicated with the studio has been by text direct to Trussers, although not for a few years now. But I did get a mention.... I doubt that I listened in for more than 2 hours this year. I still consider RLM essential, but it's not the RLM I knew and loved from years ago.