View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2020, 19:30 (Ref:3979694)   #18
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I doubt Indy is better to watch on TV than being there, but they do do great TV coverage. So actually being there is probably a bonus. It’s a great show Indy. I guess it depends what floats your boat, but the Indy 500 is still the greatest spectacle in racing. It’s worth the Indycar season alone
It depends where you sit at Indy. I went to the 100th running, still have my ticket but the view I had from my seat in the main stand, opposite the pits wasn't brilliant. There was a big TV screen opposite but from where I was sitting it was more like the size of the TV screen at home. However, it was absolutely worth it but whether it is the greatest spectacle in racing, I'm not so sure. I think Le Mans can easily challenge the 500.