View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2004, 01:13 (Ref:955296)   #36
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnSSC
Seriously, even those of us living here in Dogpatch like our racing close and clean. I don't think I am "better" because I prefer this series over that series.

I do think both OWRS and IRL could use "freshened up" through some judicious rules changes. OWRS in particular needs multiple engine manufacturers and the Lola or nothing chassis situation needs help.

And by the way, it was interesting to read a discussion of the quotes rather than seeing posters get eviscerated simply for mentioning what TG or Pook may have said. Thanks for being civil!
I guess I'll get serious to.

Comments like Pooks do nothing to attract new fans, and they just tend to alienate people. As you can see by these posts, his comment was taken as an insult, and that any fan of the IRL, or any other series for that matter, is not wanted over there, and thats not right. Thats no way to build a future.

Last edited by GP Racer; 29 Apr 2004 at 01:16.

Danica Patrick