View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2014, 09:07 (Ref:3389214)   #73
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I honestly think even without all those ridiculous penalties being handed out todaty Frosty still would have won but every result from 2nd down is in question.

Also how the hell did Slade not get a drive through for a whole wheel rolling across pit lane when teams have been pinged in the past for just an errand nut ?

It's inconsistent rulings such as today that have kept me away from paying to watch them at the track since 2003.
I thought the SCAR mob sending a wheel into the fast lane was indefensible. They got a monetary penalty, not a sporting one. Arguably Mr Slade should not have been in the podium spot today because of it.

Does this fall within the realms of Mr Bargwanna, or does Mr Schenken have the responsibility for the lane? The crowd on the Winton hill want to know
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods