View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2017, 14:46 (Ref:3773228)   #357
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is interesting. It's a sister chassis to my GRP 1 car but I'm not sure they ran the Vitesse rear spoiler in 1980. Not sure the front air dam was available in 1980 either, so it has undergone a few "tweaks". I believe there were actually two Grp 2 chassis built by DPR. The other one was a regular club racer back in the early noughties, but I haven't seen it for some years.