View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2003, 17:44 (Ref:550214)   #31
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This is my take on the MG situation. The RML car and the Chamberlian car where never going to happen. Out of the 2 the one that was most likly to happen was the RML one, I say that after reading the article in Autosport today. Where they linked Jason Plato to the drive. Now from what I understand only 5 MG EX257 where built, Dyson have 2, Intersport have 1 and not sure where the other 2 are. IMO what has happen is MG have cut there motorsport budget and the finance could not be raised to enter them, after all RML did enter one at Sebring and pull out at the last minute.

As for the Morgan, I just do not understand that, the car was the star of the show last year for me. The only reason why it didn't get is because they pull there Sebring entry at the last minute and for some reason the ACO did not like this. It should be there, it's not and that is a real shame, hopefully they will come back in 2004